Alpine WSG - NY Stamped
EPA Registration #: 499-561
Signal Word: Caution
General Pest Control, Lawn & Ornamental
Ants (Excluding Carpenter, Fire, Pharoah), Asian Lady Beetles, Bed Bugs, Beetles, Carpenter Ants, Centipedes, Cockroaches, Fleas, Flies, Kudzu Bugs, Pillbugs, Spiders, Stink Bugs, Stored Product Pests, Wasps, Weevils, Yellow Jackets
Animal Housing, Apartments (Interior), Attics, Crawl Space, Food Handling, Food Processing Plants, Food Storage Areas, Homes (Interior), Hospitals, Hotels, Landscape, Lawn, Nursing Homes, Perimeter, Pet Kennels, Poultry Houses, Recreational Areas, Restaurants, Schools, Transportation Equipment, Trees, Warehouses - Commercial Industrial Bldgs
* In the state of New York, do not apply outdoors except for Crack & Crevice or spot treatments to structural components, stumps, utility poles and fences.
Alpine WSG Water Soluble Granule gives you the power and flexibility to control ants at the source. Its label allows PMPs the flexibility to use the product both inside, and outside, even off-structure* – letting you go almost anywhere pests go. Alpine WSG Water Soluble Granule is also an excellent choice for German cockroaches, bed bugs, fleas, house flies, Brown Marmorated stink bugs, and more!
- Horizontal transfer of active ingredient allows you to target the colony and queen
- Flexible label allows use inside and outside – even off-structure*
- Non-pyrethroid, non-repellent solution that prevents pests from being locked indoors
- Clear, odorless, and dissolves completely – will not clog equipment
- Can be used in food handling establishments
Alpine WSG insecticide has been granted reduced risk status by the EPA for public health (indoor uses), and is sold in 200 gram and 500 gram containers.